For graduation requirements please view the Course Planning Guide below. The Course Planning Guide is designed to help middle and high school students think about and discuss their future goals with their families prior to course registration. Registration for next school year takes place in February and March.
High School Course Catalog 2019, updated 2/20/2019
Spanish 2019 High School Course Catalog (PDF – coming soon)
Graduation Dates for Class of 2019
Here are the times, dates and locations for graduation ceremonies for the class of 2019:
- Options High School: 6:30 p.m. Thursday, June 13 at Options High School
- Bellingham High School: 6:30 p.m. Friday, June 14 at Bellingham High School
- Squalicum High School: 11 a.m. Saturday, June 15 at Squalicum High School
- Sehome High School: 2 p.m. Saturday, June 15 at Sehome High School
- Community Transitions: 6 p.m. Tuesday, June 18 at the Bellingham Cruise Terminal
The last day for all seniors is Thursday, June 13, 2019. Graduation rehearsal date/times will be determined by each school.
This message was sent to all senior families on Feb. 27, 2019.