As we reach the end of the school year, we wanted to keep you informed of options for 2019 summer school programs through Bellingham Public Schools.
For elementary, special education, and/or Northwest Career and Technical Academy summer options, please visit our Summer School webpage or call your school office.
High School Students
Students in Bellingham Public Schools who will be in grades 9-12 in fall 2019 are eligible to take summer school courses as applicable to them. High school summer courses will be offered at Options High School with computer access and on-site instructional support from teachers from June 24 to August 1, Mondays through Thursdays. We offer two sessions: 8:30 to 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. to noon. Students can make up credit or earn credit ahead using Grad Point. Daily attendance is required.
- General Information about 2019 summer school
- Grad Point Summer 2019 Application (Credit Retrieval/Ahead and Super Seniors)
Daily attendance is required.
- Bellingham Virtual Learning (BVL) Summer School Application for BVL and Moodle Health. We offer these online-only BVL classes. Daily attendance is not required
If you have questions, please contact your high school counselor or secondary summer school principal Dr. Nancy Barga at 360-647-6871, extension 5103. Please contact Dr. Barga if your student needs a WTA bus pass to attend summer school.
Again, if you are looking for more information regarding the following summer school programs, please visit our Summer School webpage.
- Northwest Career and Technical Academy- for high school students only
- Elementary & Middle School Migrant Program
- Summer BEATS at Shuksan
- Elementary School Students (Title I Schools only)
- Special Education