- Provides price approval to proposed in-service education programs on the basis that the proposed programs are designed to meet the program standards set forth WAC 180-85-200.
- Review in-service education program evaluations.
- Make suggestions for improving the quality of the in-service education programs.
Basis for Establishment:
- WAC 180-85-200 In-service education approval standards
- Decides whether a clock hour in-service proposal meets the program standards and can be provided.
- Determines that a clock hour in-service should not be repeated based on program evaluations.
- Meet quarterly to make prior approval of clock hour in-service proposals – October, December, March, and May.
- Review clock hour proposals on-line and approve.
- Knowledge of clock hour in-service process and qualifications to be approved.
- Ability to evaluate quality programs that meet the guidelines set forth in WAC 180-85-200.
- Administrator-Jim Facciano
- Building Principal-TBA
- Classified and Support Personnel-Maris Holmgren
- Community Member-TBA
- Meet quarterly to review and approve clock hour in-service proposals.
- Read clock hour proposals online.
- Provide evaluations.
- October 4 to approve Fall in-service proposals.
- December 6 to approve Winter in-service proposals.
- March 1 to approve Spring in-service proposals.
- May 10 to approve Summer in-service proposals.