- Develop criteria and process for selection of districtwide staff and community partners annual Promise Awards and revise, if necessary.
- Propose districtwide staff and community partners annual Promise Award recipients to the superintendent.
- The Promise Awards Advisory Group is approved to do specific annual work.
- Each spring, the Promise Awards Advisory Group meets to set criteria for the annual Promise Awards and score nominees.
- Sam Stapleton-Cousens, Bellingham Family Partnership Program Kindergarten Teacher
- Alexa Nigretto, Cordata Elementary School Kindergarten Teacher
- Laura Murdzia, Happy Valley Elementary School Administrative Assistant
- Wendy Albrecht, Parkview Elementary Paraeducator, Special Education
- Melissa Peterson, Roosevelt Elementary School Title I Reading Teacher
- Robin Russell, Roosevelt Elementary School Resource Teacher
- Jessica Finstuen, Fairhaven Middle School Special Education Resource Room Teacher
- Meagan Dawson, Kulshan Middle School Principal
- Lori French, Bellingham High School Spanish Teacher
- Linda Short, Bellingham High School Choir Teacher
- Ronni Weston, Options High School Special Education Teacher
- Byron Gerard, Options High School Principal
- Kim Kirk, Sehome High School Social Studies Teacher
- Kristin Cerenzia, Sehome High School Athletics/Activities Administrative Assistant
- Jeff Tetrick, Director of Career and Technical Education
- Isabel Meaker, Executive Director of Family Engagement
- Veronica Douglas, Volunteer Representative
- Elie Samuel, Community Member Representative
- Advisory Group Chair, Jacqueline Brawley