- Develop criteria and process for selection of district-wide staff and community partners annual Promise Awards and revise, if necessary.
- Propose districtwide staff and community partners annual Promise Award recipients to the superintendent.
- The Promise Awards Advisory Group is approved to do specific annual work.
- Each spring, the Promise Awards Advisory Group meets to set criteria for the annual Promise Awards and score nominees.
- Melissa Peterson, Roosevelt Elementary School Title I Reading Teacher
- Wendy Albrecht, Parkview Elementary Paraeducator, Special Education
- Sam Stapleton-Cousens, Birchwood Elementary School Kindergarten Teacher
- Rebecca Sauter, Paraeducator Intervention Team
- Eric Paige, Shuksan Middle School Associate Principal
- Kim Kirk, Sehome High School Social Studies Teacher
- Jeff McKenna, Bellingham High School Prevention Specialist
- Linda Short, Bellingham High School Choir Teacher
- Ronni Weston, Options High School Special Education Teacher
- Byron Gerard, Options High School Principal
- Veronica Douglas, Community Member/Volunteer Representative
- Jeff Tetrick, Director of Career and Technical Education
- Isabel Meaker, Special Assistant to the Superintendent for Family Engagement
- Denise Suess, Risk Management/Fiscal Support Coordinator
- Advisory Group Chair, Jacqueline Brawley