- Develop criteria and process for selection of districtwide staff and community partners annual Promise Awards and revise, if necessary.
- Propose districtwide staff and community partners annual Promise Award recipients to the superintendent.
- The Promise Awards Advisory Group is approved to do specific annual work.
- Each spring, the Promise Awards Advisory Group meets to set criteria for the annual Promise Awards and score nominees.
- Sam Stapleton-Cousens, Bellingham Family Partnership Program Kindergarten Teacher
- Laura Murdzia, Happy Valley Elementary School Administrative Assistant
- Wendy Albrecht, Parkview Elementary School Paraeducator
- Robin Russell, Roosevelt Elementary School Special Education Teacher
- Adam Shaffer, Kulshan Middle School Library Media Specialist
- Linda Short, Bellingham High School Choir Teacher
- Ronni Weston, Options High School Special Education Teacher
- Kim Kirk, Sehome High School Social Studies Teacher/Dean of Students
- Cristina Manterola, Family Liaison at Cordata and Shuksan
- Jeff Tetrick, Director of Teaching and Learning – Career and Technical Education
- Carol Stewart, Educational Technology Executive Administrative Assistant
- Jennifer Gaer, Volunteer Coordinator
- James Hayes, Community Representative
- Laura Plaut, Community Representative
- Advisory Group Chair, Jacqueline Brawley