Family Resource Centers
The family resource centers are family support centers that links school families with local resources and human services addressing the needs of the whole child in order to promote student success. All families are welcome.
The FRC locations are safe places where families can access information and available services including:
- Basic needs such as food, clothing, and housing
- Child academic and behavioral support
- Medical and mental health
- Special needs and disability
- Financial and legal assistance
- Educational and employment opportunities
- Emergency assistance
- Bellingham Public School provided resources and educational processes
Shuksan Middle School, 2717 Alderwood Avenue
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Carl Cozier Elementary School, 1330 Lincoln Street
Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Donations Accepted at the FRC (Shuksan and Carl Cozier locations)
All items need to be in good, like new or new condition.
- Diapers, baby wipes
- Toilet paper
- Laundry soap, dish soap
- Shampoo, conditioner, bath/body soap (full-size, not travel/hotel size)
- Deodorant (men and women)
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
For low-cost internet service information, please visit the Family Engagement webpage.