We are committed to providing excellent service to our current and future staff. We seek to recruit, hire and retain a highly qualified staff.
If you are seeking employment, please click JOBS. From the Jobs page, you will be able to access information regarding administrative, certificated, classified and substitute job openings.
Submit an applicant reference
Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Service Employees’ International Union 925 Bargaining Agreement
- Bellingham Association of School Employees Bargaining Agreement
- Bellingham Administrators’ Organization Bargaining Agreement
- Bellingham Education Association Bargaining Agreement
- Teamsters Bargaining Agreement
- Certificated Instructional Staff – Bellingham Education Association 2018-19
- Certificated Instructional Staff – Bellingham Education Association 2019-20
- Paraeducator, Secretary, Business-Accounting, Educational Support & Specialist – Bellingham Association of School Employees
- Custodial, Buildings and Grounds, Food Service, Technology – Service Employees’ International Union
- Supervisor – Non-Represented
- Professional Technical Staff – Non-Represented
- Coaches-Extracurricular Activity Positions