Open Enrollment begins Monday, Oct. 26 and ends Monday, Nov. 23. We cannot accept any changes or enrollments after Nov. 23. All plan changes will take effect Jan. 1, 2021.
- Change your medical, dental, or vision plan.
- Add a dependent/spouse to your medical, dental, or vision plan.
Note: If you enroll a dependent/spouse, you must provide proof of your dependent/spouses eligibility with your enrollment form before your dependent/spouse can be enrolled on your account. Check the list of acceptable documents to submit on the dependent verification webpage (link provided below)
- Remove a dependent/spouse from your medical, dental, or vision plan.
- Reattest to the spouse or state-registered domestic partner coverage premium surcharge. The SEBB Program will mail you a letter if you must reattest to this premium surcharge for 2021. You can also check whether you need to reattest in SEBB My Account starting October 26.
- Waive your enrollment in medical coverage. Note: You must have other employer-based group medical coverage, a TRICARE plan, or Medicare to waive medical coverage. You cannot waive dental or vision coverage.
- Enroll or reenroll in a Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA) and/or the Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP). You must re-enroll in the Medical FSA and DCAP every year. Enrollment is through the Navia website (see “How to enroll” below)
- Enroll or supplemental long-term disability. During open enrollment, employees have a one-time opportunity to enroll and purchase supplemental LTD without providing evidence of insurability.
- Enroll in supplemental life insurance (can be done at anytime during the year – not limited to the open enrollment period)
Click on the links below for helpful information:
- Open enrollment memo mailed on Oct. 15.
- SEBB open enrollment webpage
- Medical plan options if you live in Whatcom County or Skagit County
- Medical premiums, deductibles, and out of pocket maximums summary
- Certificate of Coverage and Summary of Benefit Coverage (SBC) for each medical plan (provides more detailed coverage information)
- Dental plan options
- Vision plan options
- 2021 Rate information
- 2021 changes within plan coverage
- Medical Flexible Spending (FSA) and Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP) information
- Dependent verification documentation information
- Carrier hosted Webinars
- Virtual benefits fair
- NEW: Washington State Long-Term Care Program
- Skyward WECU Instructions
How to enroll
- Medical, dental, vision and LTD enrollment/changes: SEBB My Account
- FSA/DCAP enrollment: Navia Benefits
- Supplemental life. Complete the enrollment form and mail it directly to Metlife at the address on the form. Supplemental life is not a payroll deduction, you will pay Metlife directly once you are enrolled.
- If you need help with enrolling or making changes email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a zoom meeting.
- All plan information and changes can be found on the SEBB open enrollment webpage
- Help with SEBB My Account during open enrollment: 1-855-648-3100
- Contact the carriers directly:
- Premera: 1-800-807-7310
- UMP: 1-800-628-3481
- Kaiser: 1-800-813-2000
- DeltaCare: 1-800-650-1583
- Uniform Dental: 1-800-537-3406
- Willamette Dental: 1-855-433-6825
- Davis Vision: 1-877-377-9353
- EyeMed Vision: 1-800-699-0993
- Metlife Vision: 1-855-638-3931
- Navia Benefits (FSA and DCAP): 1-800-669-3539
- The Standard (long-term disability): 1-833-229-4177
- Metlife Life Insurance: 1-833-854-9624