Health Benefit Options
This page will help you learn more about your benefits, review highlights of the available plans and make selections that fit you and your family’s needs.
Review the employee benefit guide, summary of benefits and benefit allocation and costs for your bargaining group below. BASE, SEIU and Teamster groups also have charts with the benefit dollars generated by hours worked per day.
- Review the Employee Benefit Guide
- View the Open Enrollment Checklist
- Review the summary of benefits and benefit allocation for your bargaining group:
- If you are not a full-time equivalent (FTE) employee, then review the Benefit Allowance Chart. Full-time (FTE) employees have a benefit allocation of $873.97.
- Review the comparison charts to see the differences between plans.
- Each plan has its own summary with detailed information.
- Premera Blue Cross EasyChoice A
- Premera Blue Cross EasyChoice B
- Premera Blue Cross Basic
- Premera Blue Cross HSA
- Kaiser (formerly known as Group Health) Deductible Plan 500
- Plans available to BEA Only (coming soon, see Employee Benefits Guide for plan details)
- United Healthcare PPO EasyChoice A
- United Healthcare High Performance EasyChoice A
- United Healthcare High Performance EasyChoice B
- United Healthcare PPO EasyChoice B
- United Healthcare PPO Plan 2
- Aetna High Performance EasyChoice A
- Aetna PPO EasyChoice A
- Aetna High Performance EasyChoice B
- Aetna PPO EasyChoice B
- Aetna High Performance Plan 2
- Aetna PPO Plan 2.0
- Summary of Dental Plans (Available to all employee groups except Teamsters)
- Once you have selected the plan you would like to enroll in, you will need to fill out the appropriate enrollment forms below. Watch the How to Enroll video if you need help filling out your forms.
- Turn in your enrollment forms to Payroll by 5 p.m. Friday, Sept. 7.