Required Staff Orientation Video
Required Staff Information
- Back to Building Requirements for staff returning to work in our schools and district facilities. Watch our Return to Work Guidelines Video.
- View our Cleaning Protocols for staff including information on what supplies are available.
- Learn more about our required sign in protocols for schools and district locations.
- View our symptom screening video. We will be “all screening, all the time.”
- Staff COVID Handbook includes information about the school day and frequently asked questions.
More Information and Frequently Asked Questions
- View our FAQ for staff regarding a return to work in our schools.
- Staff may also watch our Welcoming Staff and Students Back into Buildings video from school nurse Matthew Neisinger.
- Local COVID testing options
Personal Protective Equipment
Return to School Planning
- Return to Building Checklist
- COVID Safety Team Walkthrough Checklist
- Health Attestation Dashboard Guide
School Building Signs
- Classroom Check-in Sign
- Welcome and Guidelines in English (Spanish Version)
- Screening Room in English (Spanish Version)
- Maximum Occupancy in English (Spanish Version)
- Check In/Out Sign in English (Spanish Version)
- Did you Sign Out? in English (Spanish Version)
- QR Code Instructions in English (Spanish Version)
Health Promotion Northwest Employee Assistance Program provides free, confidential, professional assistance to help employees and their families resolve problems that affect their personal lives and job performance.