We are so excited to be bringing more staff in to the buildings, but we also want to do it carefully and well. These measures are individual layers of protection against becoming infected with or spreading COVID-19. Using all layers strengthens our ability to prevent the spread of infection should a person be contagious while on site. If you have additional questions review the staff handbook.
Return to Work Guidelines Video
Remember that taking care of yourself is taking care of your community.
- Do not come on site if you are sick.
- There are no visitors, including children and pets allowed in buildings.
Digitally sign-in and out of your work area daily, attesting that you and others in your household are not experiencing symptoms attributable to COVID-19 and not another condition.
- Signing in and out daily is the difference of us having to shut down an entire building when there is a COVID-19 case and only having to notify a few people.
- Please use the digital sign-in through the provided QR code. If you need a QR sticker, ask your building administrator.
Cloth masks are required in shared spaces and when others are present.
- If you are alone in the building or your office, you do not need to wear your face covering but have it accessible to put on quickly.
- If you are working in a group office with other people more than 6 feet away from you, you still need to be in a cloth mask.
- Face shields are not an alternative to cloth face masks. Face shields with no cloth face mask can be worn in a low-risk environment if they have a cloth extension that is attached to the entire edge of the shield.
- If your job requires higher PPE and you do not have it, contact your supervisor or building nurse.
- View page 9 of the staff handbook for more information about PPE.
Always keep at least 6 feet of distance from non-household members.
- Do not congregate in communal spaces.
- Meals should take place in your workspace.
- Hold meetings virtually as best practice. If you need to meet in person, meeting outside with 6 or more feet of distance is better, and if inside meet with 6 or more feet of distance for short meetings.
- In shared offices desks should be at least 6 feet apart.
Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water often. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are not a replacement for the hand washing.
Do not bring in your own cleaning products. Mixing cleaning chemicals can be hazardous. Every building has access to appropriate cleaning products. If you need more, ask your custodian.
Updated: February 2021