If you signed up for a course through HRMplus Professional Development, follow the steps below to locate and record your clock hours in your eCert account:
- Log into your HRMplus professional development account.
- Sign up for class under Course Registration – Click on the pdf icon in the Info column for the course to view the course detail; be sure to enable ‘pop-ups’ in your browser if it doesn’t open
- Attend the class (whether in person or online)
- Following the class, complete the course evaluation in order to receive credit.
- Complete the course evaluation within the indicated time period (14-day window) — the evaluation can be completed in My Records, My Courses. If you completed an evaluation, a green icon will appear for that course in the EVAL column.
- How to access/print Clock Hour transcript:
- Go to My Records, Reports
- Click the drop-down box and select Bellingham Professional Development Transcript
- Click on the course you completed
- Select Preview
- If your attendance has not been verified by the instructor yet and/or you have not completed the evaluation for the course, you will not see the course in the list.
- If you do not complete the evaluation by the required due date, you will not be eligible to receive clock hours for the course.
Next: Enter the information from your clock hour transcript in your eCert account
- Select the PD Hours tab in the top menu bar
- Select ‘Click Here to Add Professional Development Hours“
- Select or Enter the following:
- Credit Type: Clock Hours
- Approved Provider: Bellingham Public Schools
- Class: enter Course title
- Clock Hours: enter # clock hours earned
- Begin date: starting date of class
- Completed date: date course ended
- Type of Study: General Study
- Skip the small boxes (Suicide Prevention, STEM, Issues of Abuse, CTE related content) unless they apply
- Comments: Enter any comments to help you recall the course or information
- Save (or cancel if you want to start over)
Clock hours may only be applied from approved clock hour providers as determined by OSPI.