- If you need help with HRM+ or have general questions related to accessing courses being offered, please contact ParaRequirementsBPS@bellinghamschools.org.
- As another option, you can contact the instructor for your course directly via email. Since they might be attending professional development sessions themselves, or facilitating another session when you email, their response time might be delayed.
- Review & Update HRM+ Profile: Please review your HRM+ profile and update if needed.
- Register: It is important to register for courses in HRM+ prior to the course start date.
- Sign In & Out: For in-person professional development, you are responsible for signing yourself in & out on the HRM+ course sign-in sheet. For Virtual PD, the facilitator or instructor will handle marking attendance for you.
- Evaluation: Remember you have a limited time from the course end date to complete your evaluation, so please complete it as soon as the course is finished. Without a completed evaluation, you will not have access to the clock hours.
- Clock Hour Form: Select My Records/Reports; from the drop-down menu, select Bellingham Clock Hour Transcript; then select Course from the drop-down menu, Preview. (If your course does not appear in the drop-down menu, click on the My Courses tab to complete the course evaluation).