For graduation requirements please view the Course Planning Guide below. The Course Planning Guide is designed to help middle and high school students think about and discuss their future goals with their families prior to course registration. Registration for next school year takes place in February and March.
Graduation Dates for Class of 2020
Here are the tentative times, dates and locations for graduation for the class of 2020. These dates were updated Feb. 3, 2020.
- Bellingham High School: 5 p.m. Friday, June 12 at Bellingham High School
- Sehome High School: 7 p.m. Friday, June 12 at Sehome High School
- Squalicum High School: 10 a.m. Saturday, June 13 at Squalicum High School
- Options High School: 6:30 p.m. Monday, June 15 at Options High School
- Community Transitions: 6 p.m. Tuesday, June 16 at the Bellingham Cruise Terminal
Graduation dates/times could change if school is canceled for any unforeseen circumstance, such as a snow day. A final decision to determine graduation dates will be made no later than Feb. 28, 2020.
We do not recommend that staff or families make travel plans or other arrangements before Feb. 28, because if the school year gets extended, then our graduation ceremonies would likely be the following week. Under this scenario, the last day for seniors could change. Graduation rehearsal dates and times, as well as the number of tickets available for each graduate will be determined by your school. Please note that the last day of school for non-senior students is June 11, which is also subject to change if school is canceled for snow or other circumstances.