For graduation requirements please view the Course Planning Guide below. The Course Planning Guide is designed to help middle and high school students think about and discuss their future goals with their families prior to course registration. Registration for next school year takes place in February and March.
High School Course Catalog 2019, updated 2/20/2019
Graduation Dates for Class of 2020
Here are the tentative times, dates and locations for graduation for the class of 2020.
- Options High School: 6:30 p.m. Thursday, June 4 at Options High School
- Bellingham High School: 6:30 p.m. Friday, June 5 at Bellingham High School
- Squalicum High School: 11 a.m. Saturday, June 6 at Squalicum High School
- Sehome High School: 2 p.m. Saturday, June 6 at Sehome High School
- Community Transitions: 6 p.m. Tuesday, June 9 at the Bellingham Cruise Terminal
Graduation dates/times could change if school is canceled for any unforeseen circumstance, such as a snow day. A final decision to determine graduation dates will be made no later than Feb. 28, 2020.
The last day for Bellingham, Sehome and Squalicum seniors is tentatively Friday, June 5, 2020. Options seniors’ tentative last day is June 4.
We do not recommend that staff or families make travel plans or other arrangements before February 28, because if the school year gets extended, then our graduation ceremonies would likely be the following week. Under this scenario, the last day for seniors could change. Graduation rehearsal dates and times, as well as the number of tickets available for each graduate will be determined by your school. Please note that the last day of school for non-senior students is June 11, which is also subject to change if school is canceled for snow or other circumstances.
This message will be sent to all senior families on Aug. 22, 2019.