You can locate your neighborhood school by clicking on one of the maps below or type in your address to Infofinder, click search and then click the “My Schools” tab.
- Elementary School Attendance Areas
- Middle School Attendance Areas
- High School Attendance Areas
- School Feeder Patterns Fall 2021
For more information about attendance areas, please contact the District Office at 676-6500.
Registering your child for school
To register your child for school, please complete our online registration process.
For students who have not previously enrolled in Bellingham Public Schools you will need:
- Your child’s birth certificate or other official verification of age such as a passport, visa or DSHS Medicaid Voucher,
- Proof of residency (your address), acceptable proof includes government issued documents, lease or rental agreement, utility bills,
- Immunization records.
Visit registration for more information.