You can locate your neighborhood school by clicking on one of the maps below. For best viewing, please use Adobe Acrobat or Chrome.
Current Attendance Area Maps
Effective fall 2021
- Elementary School Attendance Areas (includes portion of Parkview to Lowell; portion of Northern Heights to Parkview; Columbia Triangle to Parkview)
- Middle School Attendance Areas
- See detailed maps on right
- High School Attendance Areas (includes only a small scale adjustment to North State Street between East Holly and Wharf streets)
Fall 2022 Attendance Area Maps
- Elementary School Attendance Areas (includes portion of Northern Heights to Sunnyland; portion of Silver Beach to Northern Heights)
The interactive map below works best on a desktop or laptop computer. Type in your address to the interactive map next to the search icon and click enter. If you do not see the map below, be redirected to a new webpage with a full-size map. For more information about attendance areas visit the Attendance Areas PreK-12 Standing Committee webpage.
For additional information, several Policies address student attendance areas, specifically Policy, Procedure and Form 3131 (for in-district transfers) and Policy, Procedure and Form 3141 (for out-of-district transfers). For more information about attendance areas, please contact the District Office at 360-676-6500.