Good to know: One student can be enrolled at a time. If you have multiple children to enroll, once a student enrollment application is submitted you can begin to fill out another student application if applicable.
These documents will need to be uploaded to the application as a document or a picture of a document.
- Student Birth Certificate
- CIS (Immunization) Records
- Parenting Plan (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency
- A copy of a current gas or electric bill
- OR a lease/rental agreement
Submit Online Enrollment Account Request:
- One parent or guardian will be able to request an enrollment account, but additional parents/guardians can be added to student profile in the enrollment process.
- Login credentials will be provided once complete. Record your password information in a safe place for future reference. Once re-directed, login.
Fill out Enrollment Application
Complete Enrollment Steps 1-6:
At any time you may save your progress by selecting “Save and go to Summary Page.”
- Student Information
- Family/Guardian Information
- Medical/Dental Information
- Emergency Contact Information
- Requested Documents. These documents will need to be uploaded to the application as a document or a picture of a document.
- Additional District Forms. To complete each form, you must provide an eSignature at the bottom of each form and provide the date. Then scroll to the top of the form and select “SAVE.”
Submit and Save
Once finished, select “Submit Application to the District.”
- To save or print the application, select “View the Submitted Application.”
- To add another student, select “Click to Enroll Additional Students,” to repeat.