A Joint Message from Bellingham, Options, Sehome and Squalicum Principals
Dear High School Senior Families,
Here are the tentative times, dates and locations for graduation for the class of 2019.
- Bellingham High School: 6:30 p.m. Friday, June 7 at Bellingham High School
- Squalicum High School: 11 a.m. Saturday, June 8 at Squalicum High School
- Sehome High School: 2 p.m. Saturday, June 8 at Sehome High School
- Community Transitions: 6 p.m. Tuesday, June 11 at the Bellingham Cruise Terminal
- Options High School: 6:30 p.m. Thursday June 13 at Options High School
Graduation dates/times could change if school is canceled for any unforeseen circumstance, such as a snow day. A final decision to determine graduation dates will be made no later than Feb. 28, 2019.
The last day for seniors is tentatively June 7, 2019. We do not recommend that staff or families make travel plans or other arrangements before February 28, because if the school year gets extended, then our graduation ceremonies would likely be the following week. Under this scenario, the last day for seniors could change. Graduation rehearsal date/times and the number of tickets available for each graduate will be determined by school. Please note that the last day of school for non-senior students is June 14.
We look forward to celebrating your child’s graduation!
Linda Miller, Byron Gerard, Michelle Kuss-Cybula and Miguel Perez