A Message from the Department of Teaching and Learning
As you know, Feb. 2 marked the end of first semester 2020-21. Reports of learning for first semester have now been completed and will be arriving to your homes soon.
Report cards for middle school and high school students are available online now, and paper copies will be mailed home to families the last week of February.
To access electronic copies of MS and HS report cards and other educational records:
- Login to Skyward Family Access.
- Click on Portfolio along the left margin, then click on the report that you would like to view, which will open as a PDF document.
- Questions? Please see our Skyward Family Access help below, or contact your school.
More information about report cards:
- Elementary School: Students will receive a summary report that shares the prioritized standards taught during first semester and includes comments from the teacher on student learning experiences. Students at school in person will bring home reports from school on Feb. 12, and remote learners will receive them in the mail soon.
- Middle School: Students will receive standards-based marks for each class. You may see some standards with an “NE” mark, which means these standards were not taught as essential standards this semester.
- High School: Students will receive letter grades for each class. If a student receives an “NC” (no credit) in a yearlong class or an “I” (incomplete) in any class, they still have the opportunity to earn needed credits, and they will work with school staff on a plan for earning credit.
More help with Skyward Family Access:
How do I get help with my login/account for Skyward Family Access?
If you need to reset your password, go to the Skyward login webpage and click “Forgot My Password.” If you are not sure what your account login is, contact your school’s office.
Who do I call if I have questions about my child’s report card or learning?
We encourage you to contact your child’s teacher(s) to discuss strategies that can help your child both in school and at home.
What if I would prefer to look at a paper copy of my child’s report card?
You can expect a mailed copy to arrive by the end of February.
Esta es información sobre la educación de su hijo/a. Solicite traducción o interpretación gratis si necesita al 360-676-6456.